Make a claim.
For damaged or destroyed business-owned property items.
To get your business vehicle back on the road as soon as possible.
For protection if you are liable for damages or injuries to another person or property.
From theft and burglary to water-damaged premises and more.
Making your claims process simple.
Being there for our clients when they make a claim is the most important role your Stride Insurance Adviser can play.
At times the claims process can be long and complex. Still, at Stride, we work closely with our clients and insurer partners to make this process as simple and efficient as possible for you – ensuring you are back in business!
At Stride, your adviser is there to guide our clients through the claims process. From lodgement of the claim, monitoring progress and negotiating with our insurer partners to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients.
Our Claims Management Philosophy.
- Act fairly in the interests of our clients in the event of a claim
- Assist our clients in the claims lodgement process through to finalisation of the claim
- Assist our clients to understand overly complex policy interpretations
- Assist our clients to reduce the cost and the number of claims through effective risk management strategies
- Provide 24hr emergency claims assistance where required
In the event of a claim, we will:
- Assist our clients in lodging claims and maintain communication every step of the way
- Advocate and negotiate with insurer on behalf of our client to ensure they receive their full entitlements
- Arrange for loss assessor to be appointed where required
- Arrange expert consultants including legal and accounting services where needed
- Arrange access to Risk Management services to assist in prevention or mitigation against future loss
How to best prepare for your claim.
24/7 Emergency claims response
Insurance Advisernet has partnered with the Johns Lyng Group who are a market leader in the supply of specialist building and restoration services to the Insurance Industry in Australia.
They offer a 24-hour Emergency Response Hotline service, providing emergency MakeSafe and Restoration that operates Australia wide.
- Glass replacement & Shuttering
- Contents cleaning
- Emergency Fire Clean
- Water Extraction & Drying
- Protective Tarping
- Emergency Electrical & Plumbing
- Carpet Restoration
O'Brien Glass with care
Glass Emergency? We recommend O’Briens Glass for all your glass repair and replacement needs.
Hassle-free insurance claims – Over 50 insurance brands use O’Briens as their preferred vehicle glass repair specialist.